Saturday, July 13, 2013

Different Man Same Result

Torrid Affair
Ending in despair
Lonely Blog
Let me log, onto you
And tell you all I've been through
A man walked back into my life
In but a single stride
Waves of lust
Misused trust
Sex sells and talk is cheap
I took a chance a made a leap
But my body was his only desire
With in me he lit a burning fire
He revived my deaden heart
Only to rip it apart
Caught in my delusions
All the emotions were simply illusions
To strip me of my walls
Or maybe simply my clothes
Why did I expect a different result
But to men I'm simply a body
A little too pudgy but not to shoddy
Big boobs tight ass
This is what I'm seen as
I'm not an ugly duckling
But all I'm good for is some fucking....
 
I must be doing something wrong to get mistreated every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers