Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fading


It’s cold so cold as I run to my car
I thought I’d be warm in your home
But you didn’t come to the door
I don’t see your car but I know you’re not far
I wish I could tell you what you want to hear
And I know I’m just fulfilling your greatest fears
But I need to tell you I need to say
All the things on my mind
And I wish I could turn back the hands of time
To start all over, do it better
Make a future for you and me
But it’s not in the cards
It’s not in my heart
WE are slowly dying and
ME I’ve come to terms with that
You need to open your eyes
I don’t want to anymore so,
Let’s live today like it’s our last
And pretend our loves not fading fast
Enjoy today hope for tomorrow
For once it ends let’s not be filled with sorrow
Because I loved you
You loved me
But baby it’s time to be free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers